Non-Toxic Clay For Children | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Non-Toxic Clay For Children

My friends asked me if I know of any activities for children that could keep them occupied and entertained for hours. TV works for a while but the problem starts when these children would watch the same programs over and over again everyday!

I think these children should be introduced to the joy of playing with clay. I used to own a couple of clay bodies myself but I don't have a creative mind and could never create something that I had imagined in my mind!

I told my friends that they don't need to invest in electric wheels if they are just starting out but should surely buy one if they are serious in the hobby. Did you know that Brent potter's wheels are recognized for their quality by potters around the world?

Most of my friends are not familiar with clay and do not know that there are quite a few types; ceramic, self-hardening and air dry. They certainly do not know that they should only buy non-toxic clay and pottery glazes. These non-toxic, lead-free products are safe to be used even by young children.

There are also products that require caution when used and these are duly labeled with “CL”. In any case, always check the label to ensure that they used by children of appropriate age groups.

LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment