Hassle-Free Destination Wedding Packages | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, December 07, 2009

Hassle-Free Destination Wedding Packages

My friend, Lawrence, told me that he plans to get married in 2011. Isn't that too long away? Lawrence said that at first they planned to get married next year but because of some Chinese superstitious belief, the wedding had to be postponed. If this was the case, I asked if he had thought about marrying this month before Chinese New Year. Lawrence told me that it would be too rush.

I know there are just two months of planning but actually, there is nothing to plan at all if he opts for a wedding destination. Lawrence told me that while he has heard of destination weddings before, his mother does not approve. She wants the wedding to be grand and attended by the extended family and friends.

Well, as they say, getting married is not one person's business and Lawrence has to please his mother like a filial son. Hopefully, Lawrence and his fiancée wouldn't change their mind when 2011 rolls around!

No comments:

Post a Comment