Free High Quality Photoshop Patterns, Brushes & WP Themes | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, December 07, 2009

Free High Quality Photoshop Patterns, Brushes & WP Themes

Image courtesy of DinPattern

While searching for free WordPress themes this morning, I bumped into this website, DinPattern that offers quality Photoshop patterns, brushes and WordPress themes. One thing, though. While I like these freebies, I find it a little too difficult to navigate around the website. For one, I prefer to view all these freebies all in one page, if not full view or preview, thumbnails would do. This does not seem to be available and I found myself clicking on every post title just to see what it's all about.

Having said this, if you are really looking for patterns or brushes or even WordPress themes, then it would be worth your trouble to click around and access every full post. Perhaps you will be able to find what you are looking for here on DinPattern. Oh, before using, you must read the terms of use first so that you do not violate any terms. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment