Free WordPress Themes For Your Blogs | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Free WordPress Themes For Your Blogs

Image courtesy of Wordpresstheme.net

As a blogger with a slew of WordPress powered blogs, I spend a considerable amount of time searching for the Best Wordpress themes on the internet. The problem with me is that even though I may like a newly discovered Wordpress theme, I get lazy just thinking of changing to a new theme. Installation is easy but the embedding of various codes, the customization and personalization always deter me from freshening up my blogs.

I found a new source of WordPress themes today. This website is rather new and the collection of themes is small but I believe that more themes will be added to the site soon. I like this site because it is easy to navigate; themes are neatly categorized too.

As with other freebie sites on the internet, if you are planning to download and install one of these free WordPress themes, do read the terms of use first, and comply.

No comments:

Post a Comment