Free Victorinox Perfume Sample | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Free Victorinox Perfume Sample

Images courtesy of Swiss Army

I love requesting for free perfume samples. I even have a small collection of free perfume samples. Surprising, isn't it, when I don't usually use perfume! Well, if you love free perfume samples as well, I have good news for you.

Visit the link that I have provided in this post to request for your free Victorinox perfume sample courtesy of Swiss Army. I have to admit that I have never heard of Victorinox before prior to stumbling upon this page but it doesn't really matter. What matters is that this freebie offer is available internationally. Well, they don't ship to a good number of countries but they have many major countries covered!

I haven't decided if I will request for my free sample. Registration is required and I am so lazy to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment