Free Lacoste Parfum Samples | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Free Lacoste Parfum Samples

Images courtesy of Lacoste

I have known of this freebie but keep forgetting. I guess there are so many good stuffs to feature on my blog, I just can't seem to find the time and when i do have the time to update my blog, I have newer free stuff to offer!

Well, if you like free parfum samples, this is a great one thanks to Lacoste. Lacoste offers free samples of their latest parfum very regularly and the good thing is that Lacoste parfum samples are usually available worldwide.

To request for your free Lacoste parfum sample, there are three different fragrances available, visit the link that I have included in this post. You will have to wait for 6 - 8 weeks for delivery. It's not stated on the website but this is the usual time frame required for international requests to be fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment