Free Cute Twitter Icon Set | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, December 04, 2009

Free Cute Twitter Icon Set

Image courtesy of Icon Eden

I am sure many of us web savvy people have a Twitter account. Some of us use it extensively too, though what I do is just to update my Facebook status via Twitter. LOL Anyway, I am sure we have already come across many Twitter birds on blogs and websites. This one that I stumbled upon this morning, I consider one of the cutest set!

Thanks to Icon Eden, we can download this set of cute Twitter bird icons for free. There are a total of 12 icons in this package though before using, do read the terms of use first. Are you going to use it on a personal blog or commercial site?

Anyway, no matter where you use these cute Twitter icons, I hope that you will drop me a note with a link to your site. I would really like to see how you have implemented it!

No comments:

Post a Comment