Sweeten With Freebies | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, December 04, 2009

Sweeten With Freebies

Business has become so competitive especially in this economic condition that companies are throwing in freebies to entice consumers. It used to be only retailers would do so, offering freebies upon purchase or provide free shipping for online shoppers but now, even services companies, say web designing or virtualization services companies are enticing clients with freebies, perhaps in the form of free add-on features or even free additional services.

Of course, this is a good thing for customers. We get better value for our money. I don't know about you, but companies that offer freebies are companies that create a deep impression on me and I would highly recommend them to friends and family if I am satisfied with my dealings with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment