A Collection of Free Cartoon & Comic Fonts | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Collection of Free Cartoon & Comic Fonts

Image courtesy of Pvm Garage

I was looking for a cute cartoon font when I stumbled upon this blogzine called Pvm Garage. Well, I have to say that besides this very difficult to remember blogzine name, this is a very extensive collection of cartoon and comic fonts that you must check out if you are also looking for the same.

There are a total of 36 different cartoon and comic fonts here and I personally think that you should start your search for fonts here if you are planning to design a poster or something. And did I forget to mention that all these fonts are free? By the way, if you are planning to use any of these free fonts, do read the terms and conditions first before using. You wouldn't want to violate any terms, right?

I have no plans to utilize these fonts yet but if you are using any of the fonts found here, do share with us your work by leaving a comment here. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment