Free Website Templates | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Free Website Templates

Image courtesy of Global Templates

Not many people know that I have a personal website because my personal website is only just that; personal. Even I hardly access the site myself. Over the long weekend, I was searching for a nice, must be free of course, website template as I wanted to freshen up my layout.

I had the luck to bump into this website called Global Templates just now. They offer free website templates though there are not too many but they are well categorized and easy to browse through. You can also hover your cursor over the thumbnail for a larger view without having to click to another page.

Of course, Global Templates also offer premium templates; that is, it you are willing to pay for it. But I see no reason why one should pay for a template when there are so many free ones online. There are some sites that allow the use to heavily modify their free templates as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment