Free Sticker Offer | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Free Sticker Offer

Images courtesy of Jungle Cents

I was browsing the web randomly when I came across this cute auction website called Jungle Cents. I have to admit that I have never heard of this website prior to this and if it was not for the freebie offer of a Jungle Cent sticker, I wouldn't have noticed them.

You know, although a sticker is just something small, if I sure that if you are a real freebie lover, you wouldn't mind it. As long as it's free, you would want it, right? A long time ago, I used to be a sticker collector. If you are one as well, this free sticker from Jungle Cents would make a good addition to your sticker collection.

I ma not requesting this freebie so if you are, and if you have received it, please share with us here in a comment. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment