Car Promotions | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Car Promotions

Recently, there have been a lot of talks about the proposed new conditions to be implemented under the National Automotive Policy (NAP). I am certainly not happy about these new conditions that affect me as the owner of an older car, a car that is more than 15 years. At first, I thought of buying another older car as a second car at home but now I have to scrap the idea and look for a newer car. It should not be more than ten years old.

I have also given thought of buying a new car. To boost sales, many dealers of new cars are throwing in freebies like additional auto accessories or free fuel or to help buyers of new cars to obtain 100% loan, or even a lower auto loan rate.

It is so difficult for me to make a decision. On one hand, I would like to drive a spanking new car but on the other hand, I do not relish the thought of committing myself to a five year auto loan!

No comments:

Post a Comment