Free Cigar Samplers | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Free Cigar Samplers

I have a lot of friends who smoke cigarettes and I tell them that if they can't stop, they should try to switch to cigars instead. Cigars exude a sense of class compared to cigarettes. Also, there is no denying that cigars make a manly man gift.

A friend is celebrating his birthday this December and I thought that I should get him something that would encourage him to stop smoking cigarettes and switch to cigars instead, like Black and Mild cigars. Is that a good idea?

Anyway, another thing I like about buying cigars as gifts is that I could get free cigar samplers. No, I don't smoke, but I could pass them to friends who do to try out the various flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment