Bella & Edward Twilight Saga: New Moon Bookmarks | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bella & Edward Twilight Saga: New Moon Bookmarks

Images courtesy of Bella and Edward

If you are a fan of the new vampire movie, Twilight Saga: New Moon and particularly rooting for Bella and Edward, this is something that you would like to have. How about some DIY New Moon bookmarks, especially of Bella & Edward?

I have to confess that I don't follow this Twilight saga because I don't like vampire stories but this isn't about what I like or want. If they are requested, I will look for them and share my findings on my free blogs.

Anyway, check out the link that I have enclosed for various designs of Twilight Saga: New Moon and of Bella, Edward and Bella & Edward bookmarks. To make these bookmarks stand out, do use quality printer ink that doesn't smudge and print on quality paper. It would be best if you could laminate your self-printed bookmarks too!

No comments:

Post a Comment