Free NYC Visitor Guide, Travel & Meeting Planner | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Free NYC Visitor Guide, Travel & Meeting Planner

Image courtesy of NYC Go

My friend, Paul, who works in New York City, has promised to take me around should I visit him. However, that was a few years ago and until today, I have yet to step foot in New York. Well, in the first place, I don't even know if his offer still stands.

Well, even if it's no longer valid, I could always explore the city by myself. I don't think it's difficult. After all, I speak English too and I could always check up for touristy information on the web before I even board the plane. Isn't that convenient?

NYC Go is even offering a free official New York City guide, travel planner and meeting planner. If you are going to New York City soon, you may find these freebies useful. Just head over to NYC Go by clicking on the link that I have provided in this post and you will be able to request for your freebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment