Holiday Freebies | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Holiday Freebies

While most of my friends are making vacation plans with their families this year-end holiday since the kids will be off school, one friend may even be flying to gran bahia principe punta cana, I am stuck at home due to family commitments.

What's there to do when I've done all my shopping and most of my friends are going away? Nothing much except to update my blogs, I guess. Some are in desperate need of some attention, I have to admit.

Luckily, since it's the holiday season, there surely will be plenty of freebies on offer, especially by corporations and I am determined to unearth them all for you and for myself. Stay tuned to my freebie blogs for holiday goodies these coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment