Free Activities For Children | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Free Activities For Children

My friends, who are married with children, are desperately looking for free activities on the web that could help them keep the children occupied this coming school holidays which will last a few WEEKS. That's certainly wrinkle inducing that would need the best wrinkle treatments to rectify!

My friends have asked me for help even though I don't have children myself and these freebies would be useless to me but I certainly will help them search for free children's activities on the web. At least I could feature them on my freebies blogs when I do come across anything interesting.

Anyway, the school holidays are still two weeks away. I still have some time to come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment