Free Holiday Recipes | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Free Holiday Recipes

My sister sent me an email asking me for help. She needs some holiday recipes as she is slated to host a couple of dinners at her home for her colleagues and neighbors over the holidays and she doesn't have any ideas what to prepare. Westerners love potluck but my sister wants something different.

Well, I don't have any time to host dinner parties but have been invited to a few. I don't even know if I could make it. If I do attend all of them, I'd grow so fat, I'd probably need to be on Fastin for a month! On the other hand, if I don't make it to these dinner parties, the hosts and guests would think that I am not giving them 'face'. Oh well, I'll decide when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment