Free Colourful Twitter Backgrounds | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Free Colourful Twitter Backgrounds

Image courtesy of Play With My Twitter

I have to admit that although I do not use Twitter all that much, I am getting addicted with changing the background of my Twitter profile. I don't even know why since I do not log in to my Twitter on the computer and usually just look at the stripped down version on my mobile device.

But I know that lots of people like changing their twitter backgrounds so I am featuring some of the best sites that offer free Twitter backgrounds. If you know me, you will know that I have pretty high standards so not all twitter backgrounds will get featured on my blog unless I like them personally.

This morning, I visited Play With My Twitter and UI really like what they have to offer. Granted, there aren't that many backgrounds per category but each free background looks good, you have to check them out yourself. Click on the link that I have provided in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment