Taxes On Internet Revenue | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Taxes On Internet Revenue

My friend, Janet, wanted to know if she has to pay income tax on her online income. Well, being in the United States, she would have to but since she lives in Las Vegas, I cannot be sure. It is best to look for a Las Vegas cpa firm and obtain professional opinion. The United States is so large there are different laws in different states, unlike in Malaysia where all rules apply across the country.

Even so, some people think that online income in not taxable while some people say it is. Whatever the case, Janet has a few income streams it is better to get clarification early so that she could prepare her prepare her records, receipts and supporting documents.

Personally, I am confused as well with so many different opinions, I should talk to a Certified Public Account as well but I keep procrastinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment