Awesome Food And Craft Ideas | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Awesome Food And Craft Ideas

Image courtesy of Domestifluff

I don't know if you see a connection in cooking and crafting but I do and this blog called Domestifluff by Kristen is an excellent example of how we can make cooking into an art form.

While I am really appreciative of such creativity, at the same time, I feel like kicking myself for not being able to come up with something as appealing, that's why I keep browsing websites and blogs like Domestifluff. Anyway, if you are looking for food and paper craft ideas, Domestifluff is a good place to start. I just wish that my fingers would not have a mind of their own and keep typing out Domestifluff wrongly!

When printing out the beautiful printables, you should use smudge-free printer ink. Oh, and also, if you are trying out any of the food ideas, you should let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment