Free Creative Vectors | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, July 17, 2009

Free Creative Vectors

Image courtesy of Vector Tuts

I can't deny that I am someone who is not very creative. If you think that it's not surprising, well, I have cousins and other family members who make a living out of art and their creativity. Why didn't I get the good genes? SIGH!!!

Well, if you are also like me, there's nothing we could do except to use the free stuff that are available online given away generously by designers, etc., like this website called Vector Tuts.

I have no idea what Tuts mean or even if it means anything but that really is not my concern. Just take a look at how many free vectors that are available there for download! Before using any of these, though, please read carefully to see if any credit is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment