Triple In Size | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Triple In Size

I chanced upon my primary school classmate on Facebook yesterday and was surprised to see that she is now triple in size compared to our school days. Luckily I could still remember her face as her features did not change.

I know that most of us are larger now due to a less active lifestyle and probably better diet since we are all earning now and can afford our own meals but it really is amazing how this old friend has ballooned, especially in these past couple of years.

I wanted to tell her about effective weight losss supplements that I have read about recently and suggest that she tries them but after not keeping in touch for so many years, I think this subject is a tad sensitive to discuss about. I will let her know once we reestablish our friendship once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment