Bed Head Lip Pallet Freebie | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bed Head Lip Pallet Freebie

Image courtesy of TIGIStore

I was tipped off by a friend about this Bed Head lip pallet freebie. Now, while I normally do not like to feature freebies that are country specific like this, I know that readers would love to know about this freebie. Beauty freebies are always so welcomed, you know? And anyway, this one looks so lovely, even if I had not heard of Bed Head before!

What you need to do is just visit the link that I have provided in this post, place ONE unit of Bed Head lip pallet into your shopping cart and check out. I don't qualify for this freebie but I understand that even shipping is free.

Also, do note that one customer could only request for one unit, like I mentioned earlier. Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery. This offer is valid for residents in the United States only and while stocks last, so be quick if you want this!

No comments:

Post a Comment