Free Book Summaries & Study Notes | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Free Book Summaries & Study Notes

Image courtesy of AntiStudy

I visited my college going cousin at his college room over the weekend and was surprised with the amount of studying that he has to do. I can't imagine myself studying those stacks of books. No wonder I am a college dropout! LOL

I asked couple of friends who have younger siblings still in college and they told me that what students do nowadays is to look for free book summaries and study notes. One even told me that AntiStudy is a very good resource of such things. HHmm I decided to share this on my blog. I wouldn't even know where to start looking if it was up to me!

Frankly, I wouldn't know how useful this is or if one would even be able to score in exams. However, I think with the huge database available here, this site would be of help to many a student!

No comments:

Post a Comment