Atomic Sock Monkey Freebies | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Atomic Sock Monkey Freebies

Image courtesy of Atomic Sock Monkey

You know, I actually came across this website, Atomic Sock Monkey, a couple of times before in my quest for online freebies. However, each time I passed it because, truth be told, I don't know what is Atomic Sock Monkey.

No doubt, they do have a page of freebies. However, without downloading them, I have no idea what these freebies are. They look like comics to me. I may be right, or wrong.

Even though Atomic Sock Monkey and its freebies are out of my realm, I am sure there are people who would find these freebies useful. Even if you are like me and do not know what Atomic Sock Monkey is, you should also go check out the website and see what the Monkey King has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment