Neopets Cheats Tips Tricks & Freebies | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Neopets Cheats Tips Tricks & Freebies

Image courtesy of The Daily Neopets

A friend read about my post on Facebook's Restaurant City hacks, scripts, tips, tricks and daily food quiz answers. She wanted to know if there's something similar for Neopets which she is addicted to, so much so that she is trying to convert me into a Neopets player but I don't think I have enough time for another game now that I am already deeply involved playing Restaurant City and Pet Society on Facebook.

Anyway, I think I found the website that she would find useful. It's called The Daily Neopets. What an apt name considering that a game addict plays the game DAILY.

Here on The Daily Neopets, one would be able to find Neopets cheats, tips and tricks and best of all, Neopets freebies. Who doesn't like freebies in a game? Heck, I have been trying to look for freebies in Pet Society and Restaurant City too!

No comments:

Post a Comment