For A Good Night's Rest | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

For A Good Night's Rest

I told my sister that I haven't had a good night's rest since ten years ago. First, I was worried about the health of Dino, our dog, and at the same time, working like mad and at all hours too. Now that my workload has lessened, Snoopy, our other dog, is very ill and I have to be his nurse.

I have forgotten what it is like to sleep for six hours straight and what rest I am getting now is just snatches of an hour here and there throughout the day. No wonder I feel so worn out.

My sister told me to try sleep number bed which she found helpful. In her case, it's her own ill health that disrupted her rest but luckily, she's feeling a lot better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment