Web Graphic Freebies & Other Resources | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Web Graphic Freebies & Other Resources

Image courtesy of Signature Worx

I stumbled upon this blog of Signature Worx early today. Although this blog doesn't seem to be updated very regularly, there are still plenty of freebie gems here that are still available on the websites of owners. Yes, this looks like a resource page where the authors have scoured the web for these to share with us, doing the ground work so that we do not have to.

I am not certain if there are any original graphic freebies by Signature Worx. If there is one, I couldn't see it. Still, if you are looking for web graphic freebies, vectors, icons, backgrounds, fonts, and free stuff along this line, drop by this blog by Signature Worx. I am sure you will not regret it!

You know, going through so many free graphic sites, I wish that I could be as creative as well but it looks like it's never going to happen so the best option for me is to just USE these freebies. Awesomeness!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, thanks for the mention on your blog. Sorry about the break in posts on In The Worx, but I am taking a short maternity leave till the beginning of May. I'll be starting my Freebie Friday posts back up when I return so be sure to check back. I'll be sure to come back to your blog, too when I'm less sleep deprived ;)

    Connie

    ReplyDelete