Free Gold Offer | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Free Gold Offer

If you love to collect coins, this is an opportunity that is not to be missed. I may not know much about collection of rare coins but my mother collects them so a little of her interest has rubbed off on me. I know a rare coin when I see one but I do not know its value, unfortunately.

Zoom Coin has a free gold offer that you should check out if this is what you like. No, they are not giving it away free but they are giving it away when you purchase at least one limited edition 2.5 oz. California Gold Humbert Commemoratives.

I may not be a coin collector myself but I think that this could be just the right thing to get for my mother as a Mother's Day gift. In addition to the limited edition commemorative coin, she will also get this freebie so I think it is value for money!

No comments:

Post a Comment