Lovely Digi Scrapping Layouts | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Lovely Digi Scrapping Layouts

Image courtesy of Design Lovely

I chanced upon this website, Design Lovely, last night while on a web prowl. I wrote in a previous post that I am looking for digi scrapping freebies and ideas for my sister, remember? This is one of the sites that I found, which I would love to share with you.

Design Lovely, like the name suggests, has many lovely digiscrapping layouts to share. There are not many here and you would be able to see all the freebies in just one page but they are certainly worth checking out!

I can't tell if these layout freebies are all by the designer herself or if they are resources from the web, nevertheless it does not matter because quality stuff is quality stuff. Just make sure that credit is given to the right designer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for mentioning my blog! All the freebies are designed by me unless otherwise noted. I am so glad you enjoy them. Take care and have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete