Free Scrapping Elements | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Free Scrapping Elements

Image courtesy of ctrl-alt-doll

Here is an awesome digi scrapping blog by Chantilly Lace called ctrl-alt-doll. Isn't that a cute name? I have to say that although I am not a digiscrapper, seeing the work here on her blog makes me want to jump right in take it up as a hobby but darn, I could never find the time anymore!

Oh yes, if you are browsing through this blog, make sure that the stuff you have selected are freebies because Chantilly Lace will sometimes introduce her commercial digi scrapping designs here on this blog which you will have to pay in order to use.

I will be showing my sister this website later today and I am sure she will be mighty impressed with the quality work given away free by Chantilly Lace so generously. Gosh, you don't know how grateful we, those of us who know nuts about designing, feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment