Online Education | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Online Education

One thing I regret now, and especially in this economic climate, is that I did not complete my tertiary education. Sure I could blame my parents for their inability to fund my studies but I am also responsible for my own future and I surely should have worked harder, could have worked harder on my studies to be eligible for a scholarship or something but I guess I underestimated the importance of a solid education.

Luckily, all is not lost even now. I could always go back to school thanks to the availability of online colleges and universities. I could obtain an online university degree just as well by enrolling in an online university and study at my convenience.

Although there are still many people who skeptical of an online education, as long as it is an accredited institution of higher learning, the degree will be recognized.

*** This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment