Digi Scrapping Freebies & Resources | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Digi Scrapping Freebies & Resources

Image courtesy of missScrap

My sister told me that she has run out of scrapping ideas. I volunteered to look for something interesting for her, since I am on an unlimited broadband internet connection while she is only on dial-up. In the following next few post, I will be featuring a few digi scrapping websites.

Guess what I found at my first stop? This is a website by missScrap, where you can find plenty of scrapping freebies either by herself or lists of stuff that she found from the web. I love these lists because there are just so many digi scrapping freebies that one is spoilt for choice!

If you are a digiscrapper like my sister, this is a website that you must visit. You will never run out of ideas, I tell you. Awesome collection here!

No comments:

Post a Comment