Interior, Web & Style Design Freebies | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Interior, Web & Style Design Freebies

Image courtesy of Design Shrine

This is a pretty interesting website that I stumbled upon last night. While most of us run freebies websites and blogs, Design Shrine on the other hand, is sharing web freebie resources via RSS feed style. I find it different but one thing you can be sure of, there's nothing but freebies here.

What you can expect to find here are free software, free font, free screensavers, free desktop wallpapers, free web templates, free ebooks, free graphics, free icons, free patterns, etc. Well, you get my drift!

I can say that of the many stuff that have been featured here on Design Shrine now, there are quite a few that I myself have not come across yet so there's plenty of free web stuff to look forward to on Design Shrine all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment