Free Online Directory | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Free Online Directory

A friend asked me if I would like to enter into a joint venture partnership with him to create a free online directory. He proposes to cover only the capital city for a start but even so, he plans to make it as comprehensive as possible, covering as many businesses as possible.

Also, my friend would like to make it as search friendly as possible so that if we were looking for doctors or Mesothelioma lawyers in our neighborhood, for example, we could just head over to the online directory, without having to flip through Yellow Pages.

It is a good idea, of course, but I don't think I could spare the time to nurture a new website, especially a data-rich website like an online directory that would require lots of time to build. I guess I would have to really think about this before committing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment