Free Multi-Protocol Instant Messenger | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Free Multi-Protocol Instant Messenger

Image courtesy of imo.im

Someone from this fairly new multi-protocol instant messenger at imo.im dropped me a message this morning through one of my blogs which I mentioned about the new Gmail features of voice and video chat.

Of course, upon receiving messages like that, especially of something free, I spare no time checking it out. This multi-protocol instant messenger looks like it has incorporated almost all the popular instant messaging services, namely MSN, Yahoo! AIM, ICQ, Google Talk, MySpace and Skype.

I did not try it out because I don't know how well I could trust a third party website, especially one that is still in Alpha, with my log in particulars which anyone, who have their hands on such particulars, could log into our email accounts and take control of them.

Are you adventurous enough to try this out?

No comments:

Post a Comment