Quality Digi Scrapping Freebies | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Quality Digi Scrapping Freebies

Image courtesy of Kristine’s Place

It looks like no matter how many digi scrapping websites and blogs that offer freebies that I have featured so far, I could never get enough of them!

Just look at the level of creativity and the quality of these freebies and tell me you are not as impressed as I am!

Today's blog that I found is Kristine’s Place. There are freebies given away every Friday but sometimes. Kristine also offers bonus freebies so you should check the blog regularly!

Although I am not a digi scrapper, all these goodies make me want to start a new hobby but I know that I just don’t have the time to devote to it yet. SIGH! One day, maybe one day ….

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks so much for spotlighting my blog and my freebie! What a wonderful surprise!!! :)

    ReplyDelete