Magic Club For Kids | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, April 24, 2009

Magic Club For Kids

Image courtesy of Mister Jeff

I bumped into this magic website called Mister Jeff which I thought is pretty interesting. You know, when I was a kid, I wanted to learn magic so much. David Copperfield was and still is one man that fascinates me so.

However, my dream never materialized even though I did purchase some magic paraphernalia. I guess I just never had the flair for magic. I better just stay on the sidelines and watch others perform. LOL

Mister Jeff has a magic club for kids. Frankly, I cannot tell how much membership to the club is. However, it is stated that members will receive a bunch of freebies, including membership certificate, free magic tricks, free magic books, games, discounts, etc.

If you or your child is interested, why not give this a try. You may just unearth a hidden talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment