Web Designer Freebies & Tutorials | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Web Designer Freebies & Tutorials

Image courtesy of Webdezoom

I was searching for some free WordPress themes when I came across this website, Webdezoom. I don't think there is any free original WordPress themes here but I know that there are many web design freebies like vectors, icons, textures, layouts, templates and WordPress themes that this blog owner compiled from other websites and blogs on the web.

I actually quite like websites like these because it means that I don't have to search for what I want all over the web. Resources websites like these saves lots of time because I know that the owners have searched and featured only the best.

If you have plans to build your own web template or other online projects or already in the midst of doing so, check out Webdezoom and see if there's anything suitable for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment