Free Animal Art Portrait Desktop Wallpaper | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Free Animal Art Portrait Desktop Wallpaper

Image courtesy of Sarah Theophilus

While looking for desktop wallpaper, I chanced upon this website of oil pastel artist, Sarah Theophilus, who has offered a wonderful collection of desktop wallpaper of oil pastel art of animals and pets; dogs, horses and cats.

I have to say that basically, I am an animal lover but I love dogs the most. Probably that's why I love the work of Sarah Theophilus, particularly dog desktop wallpapers.

Many of these animal portraits desktop wallpapers come in three popular sizes (800 x 600,1024 x 768,1280 x 800), some in two only but I guess that's not a problem since most of us are using larger screens.

In any case, just see if there's any animal desktop wallpaper that you like, or even ecards.

No comments:

Post a Comment