Freebies For Web Designers | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, March 09, 2009

Freebies For Web Designers

Image courtesy of Colorburned

I have written about various websites that offer webmaster freebies, either as a resource website or from the website of the designers themselves and it looks like I keep finding more and more quality designs that are given away for free just like that.

I tell you, I am very impressed that there are people who are willing to share their creative work with the rest of us who are not creative, when they could easily sell them. Of course, some would sell but still, they will almost always give away something for free as well.

Colorburned is a wonderful website where you will be able to find lots of web designer freebies from vectors, backgrounds, textures, patterns, brushes, swatches, effects and other freebies that web designers look for to use on their projects. I particular love their Valentine's Day patterns!

On top of these I have listed above, you will also be able to find freebies from other designers and tutorials. Check out Colorburned at the link that I have provided in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment