Homeschool Freebies | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, March 13, 2009

Homeschool Freebies

Image courtesy of Wholesome Childhood

More and more of my friends are homeschooling their children. Even if the children do go to regular school, my friends make it a point to give them extra lessons at home. I think it's challenging to be a parent in these modern times, even as it is challenging to be a student in the IT age.

Here is a website that is dedicated to finding home school resources and freebies for parents who are homeschooling their children. I think that some of the freebies found on the website could be suitable for teachers as well. After all, homeschooling is teaching as well, right?

I am not sure if the freebies listed on this website are suitable for which age group but do check up with the websites that offer these freebies before downloading so that you will know that they are suitable for your use.

No comments:

Post a Comment