Home School Freebies & Bargains | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, March 16, 2009

Home School Freebies & Bargains

Image courtesy of The Home School Mom

My previous post on home schooling freebies was quite well received. As a follow up, I found this other website that also offers home school freebie resources especially for parents who are homeschooling their children at home.

Besides homeschooling freebies for parents and teachers, The Home School Mom also offers other homeschooling bargains under one page so you have to click through to third party websites. I actually like lists like this so that I don't have to search for the stuff by myself. LOL

Anyway, if you have been looking for education freebies and bargains, no matter if you are a teacher, parent or guardian, check out The Home School Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment