Free Online Games | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, March 27, 2009

Free Online Games

Image courtesy of Grab.com

I am quite addicted to Facebook's Pet Society so much so that I got bored with playing it because there seems to be nothing else to achieve except to gain more coins to furnish my rooms.

So I went searching for some simple games that do not require me to level up and could play or not play as I like and chanced upon Grab.com. This site has a host of free online games and they don't require registration to play.

The games on Grab.com look very simple but it's something I prefer sometimes. I hate games that are so hard to understand and I'd have to read a MANUAL in order to play them!

If you are also looking for simple games to play, check these that are available for free on Grab.com

No comments:

Post a Comment