Free Jiffy Mix Recipe Book | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, March 30, 2009

Free Jiffy Mix Recipe Book

Image courtesy of Jiffy Mix

I was looking for some new recipes last evening for my Sunday dinner when I chanced upon this offer of free Jiffy Mix recipe book.

First off, this offer is only available to continental US and one per person. I guess they should mention one per household instead. Well, this just means that I will not be getting this free recipe book.

If you are not in the US, no problem, as you will also be able to check out Jiffy Mix recipes online, though I have to say that I prefer to have a booklet, instead of reading from the computer. It will be difficult to refer to whilst preparing a new dish. Is it the same for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment