Free Desktop Calendar | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, March 23, 2009

Free Desktop Calendar

Image courtesy of Calgoo

A friend was asking me where to find a desktop calendar. Hhmm although I have this feature on my computer, I never used it because I don't like it. For her, she doesn't have one but would like to have it.

Luckily, I chanced upon Calgoo calendars previously and was able to let her know about it thanks to the short and easy to remember name. Don't you just hate it when you know you came across something before but just can't remember the name or how it was spelt?

Calgoo is a calendar site with many different calendars. I am not sure if everything is free on this site but they do have free desktop calendars. They also have a free eBay auction tool. Check them out if you are into calendars.

No comments:

Post a Comment