Free Quality Stock Photography | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Free Quality Stock Photography

Image courtesy of Stock.XCHNG

I stumbled upon this leading stock photography exchange website earlier today and thought that this would make a great freebie post. You know, bloggers need plenty of free photos.

I personally haven't used any of the images here but I hope that using the images here would be an easy affair. There are some stock photography websites that are supposedly free but they require you to have credits or something like that.

I can say that from the images that I saw randomly browsing the site, you will be able to find high quality stock photographs here on Stock.XCHNG and if they are really free, then it’s awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment