Free Auction Designs | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Free Auction Designs

Image courtesy of Free Auction Designs

Some of you may know that I have a seller's account with eBay. You know, I don't like the default designs that eBay provides us with and it pisses me off that we have to pay to use some of their nicer templates. Why should we? It's not like their nicer layouts are so nice, right? And it's no secret that I'm cheapo! LOL

You can imagine my delight to have discovered Free Auction Designs, a website that offers a good selection of designs and templates for eBay sellers to use on their auctions. Yes, these are free.

Like all intellectual property stuff, check the terms of use first. If not mistaken, you would have to provide a link back to the website when you are using the free designs from this website. That’s just a small price to pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment