Housewarming Gifts | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Housewarming Gifts

I had the chance to visit my friend at his new home over the weekend. He just threw a housewarming party. Unfortunately I was not able to attend as I was out of town. My friend showed me the range of housewarming gifts that he received, telling me that he regrets not preparing a gift list (or wish list, if you will).

Funnily, what my friend received included a couple of rice cookers, a pair of toiletry sets, THREE clothes iron (hahaha!), various linen sets from Sferra (luckily!) and some other odds and ends that don't actually match the interior of his home.

Luckily I wasn’t able to attend or I wouldn’t know what to get for him. Maybe a fruit basket or food hamper would have done the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment